Melting Guittard Red Vanilla Chocolate Apeels. Perfect for candy making!
Excellent coating for cookies and cakes. Simply melt and coat!
Chocolate Lovers, the ideas are endless!
Using melted chocolate:
• Mix your favorite nuts with it for clusters.
• Dip strawberries, cherries, bananas, dried fruits or even vegetables.
• Toss your favorite nuts into the chocolate, stir, and drop onto a cookie sheet or into candy cups and refrigerate.
• Make haystacks by mixing the chocolate with coconut.
• Try dipping even potato chips or popcorn.
"Guittard Milk Chocolate A'Peels are an all around compound coating chocolate and don't require tempering. They can be melted using a double boiler, put in a glass bowl in a microwave as well as several other methods. The Guittard A'Peels have a lesser content of hydrogenated palm kernel oil than the Guittard ribbon coatings, giving them a rich taste. The Guittard Chocolate Company is one of only ten chocolate makers in the US, and one of few that works directly with growers, long before harvest. An expert team at Guittard travels the world, working closely with growers to assess the development of individual crops and to oversee the fermentation and drying process of the cacao beans. Whether working with the bold and traditional, or the unique flavors and characteristics of rare heirloom varieties, Guittard is constantly searching for that elusive blend or single origin bean from which to develop a whole new and exciting chocolate experience."