Space Boy Bubble Gum Coins
Yummy bubble gum coins wrapped with colorful metallic foils!
Pretty shiny colors: Hot Pink, Green, Silver, Gold, Red, Orange and Blue.
Coin Diameter: 1 1/8" (28 mm).
Bag contains 100 Space Boy Bubble Gum Coins.
Out of stock
Cherry Flavored Rock Candy Swizzle Crystal Stick.Learn More
Pure sugar crystals on a wood stick.
Deep Red & Sweet delights!
• Rock Candy Length: 4"
• Total Stick Length: 6 1/2"
• Individually wrapped.
Bag contains 10 of Cherry Red Rock Crystal Candy Sticks.
Try other flavors and colors: Cotton Candy Pink, Blueberry Light Blue, Orange, Pineapple Yellow, Pure White, Grape Purple, Cherry Red, Watermelon Green and Blue Raspberry >>
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.25
Swirls of peppermint candy canes twisted into a mini Christmas tree.Learn More
Hand decorated with icing in fun Christmas characters.
Individually wrapped, can be hung as an ornament.
Perfect Christmas candy and stocking stuffer!
Assorted colors of Green & White, Red & White and Red, Green & White.
Tree Dimensions: 3" x 2".
Net Wt: 2.82 oz (80 g).
$1.99 each tree.
Chocolate Bottles Filled with Liqueur.
Made with Original Spirits:
Cointreau Triple Sec Liqueur, Stolichnaya Orange Vodka, and Remy Martin Cognac.
Bottle Height: 2"
Net Wt. 12 x 0.35 oz(10g)
Max. 5% Alcohol by St./Vol.
Case contains 12 Liquor Filled Chocolate Bottles, 4 each of Cointreau Triple Sec Liqueur, Stolichnaya Orange Vodka, and Remy Martin Cognac.
World's Largest Giant Gummy Bear!™ Cherry FlavorLearn More
Bigger than a football!
How good does it taste?
Oh, it's GOOD! The family recipe and careful craftsmanship results in gummy bears that are full of delicious flavor. When you open the bag the aroma of the bear fills the room. Only the best ingredients are used to make sure every ounce is good to eat.
• Approx: 5 Pounds! 10 inches tall!
• Bigger than a fooball!
• More than 1,000 times the size of a typical gummy bear
• A whopping 51 servings!
• Hand made in the USA by Gummy Artisans
Here are some fun ways to eat the World's Largest Gummy Bears!™:
• Chew, Chew, Chew.
• Cool it in the fridge then cut fine slices with a knife (kids, get your parents to help). This is a great way to enjoy your gummy piece-by-piece and make it last.
• Serve it as hors d'ouevres at a party (Use a knife to cut into cubes for a delicious conversation piece. ).
• Warm it up in the sun and have a stretch tug-of-war with a friend.