Nintendo Question Mark Box Coin Candies
Question Mark Cube Box is filled with starwberry-flavored, coin-shaped yellow sours - YUMMY!
Question Mark Box is a novelty collectable tin that cand be re-used
Nintendo Fun Facts:
- Nintendo was founded on September 23, 1889 as a company that made Japanese playing cards.
- Nintendo invented the Cross-Shaped D-Pad.
- Mario has a 27' vertical jump.
- By 1990, Mario had become more recognizable than Mickey Mouse.
- Mario was first seen in Donkey Kong byut was called Jumpman.
- Mario was named after Mario Segale, the landlord of Nintendo of America's office, who barged in on a company meeting demanding an overdue rent.
There you have it. Enjoy these fun and delicious candies
Each ? Mark Cube Box Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 2".
Each Box Net Wt. 1.2 oz (34g).
Each case contains 12 Mario Question Mark Boxes by Boston America.