Melting Old Dark Dutch Milk Chocolate Slabs. Perfect for candy making!
Excellent coating for cookies and cakes. Simply melt and coat!
Using melted chocolate:
• Mix your favorite nuts with it for clusters.
• Dip strawberries, cherries, bananas, dried fruits or even vegetables.
• Toss your favorite nuts into the chocolate, stir, and drop onto a cookie sheet or into candy cups and refrigerate.
• Make haystacks by mixing the chocolate with coconut.
• Try dipping even potato chips or popcorn.
Chocolate Lovers, the ideas are endless!